Installation and Maintenance Engineer – Communications Business (National) 28k +++
We have a role opening within our team of engineers at Mode Communications. If you are an experienced communications engineer who has installed telephony systems, cabling, site survey and customer management then get in touch for a great opportunity at a growing business.
We need a new team member to visit sites across the UK ensuring installations are conducted in a professional, correct manner and customers are maintained correctly.
What will you be doing?
You will be travelling to different sites across the UK.
- Installing telephony systems
- Site Surveys and Project management
- Gathering and confirming customer requirements
- Delivering training to customers
- Providing reports on work completed
Who are you?
You are professional, can represent our brand well. You have experience in the communication’s technical arena. You liaise well with customers and have experience required to do the role.
What do we need from you?
- Full (UK) clean driving license – so you can visit the clients, great customer service and customer facing skills so you are winning when you get there!
- You know and and understand telecommunications so you can explain it to the client.
- You can project manage and you have great IT skills
- Experience with Unify or Ericsson LG
- Experience with VOIP
Who are we?
We are a growing industry and business. We are successful in our field and have a fantastic digital business growth strategy that you will be part of. We support our team in training and development. We work hard but we celebrate the wins. We are based in Southampton and Hertfordshire with a strong team ethic.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary – starting at 29k but dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday – increasing by 1 each year.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme