The secret to Mode’s success is simple. It’s all about our people, acting with integrity, respect and investing in relationships, whether that’s with our clients, employees, or our suppliers. This remains the bedrock of our achievements and continues to be our commitment to our clients.
Summary of position:
To manage broadband ordering & faults in a timely and efficient manner.
About this role
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Broadband and Support Desk Executive based in Ower.
The successful candidate will manage Broadband ordering and faults in a timely and efficient manner.
What do we need?
- Confident and proactive approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Be able to adapt to change
- Time Management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent organisational skills
Experience & Training
- Previous experience within a Broadband support role
- Experience within the Telecoms industry
- Experience within Telecommunications industry desirable
- Experience with broadband
- Experience within a customer service role is essential
- Hold a valid UK driving license due to remote office location
What do we offer?
- 23 days of holidays plus BH
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend
- Modern office in a countryside location
Who are you?
A good knowledge and interest in future technologies within communications.
You are good on the phone and enjoy multi-tasking.
You have a can-do practical approach to your work.
You enjoy working in a team and happy to help in other areas.
You have experience in the telecoms industry.