Sales Executive Communications
Hours: FULL TIME
Salary: 30k uncapped commission
Sales Executive Business Solutions Hertfordshire – Business Systems and Equipment
If you can work and sell into SME’s who are looking to review or start their business products contracts within comms, print and IT then come and speak to us. We are growing fast, so there is a career here for you if you can demonstrate hard work and help us deliver our sales strategy.
The successful candidate will earn £30,000++ starting salary with an OTE of £60,000- £80,000. You could earn up to 100k in your first year and over that in your second!
We are looking for intelligent, credible salespeople who have the drive and determination to succeed in a new business sales environment. You will have a minimum of 2 years field sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding targets and be someone who has a desire to improve be willing to work at progressing your career.
We are keen to speak to people who are commercially minded sales professionals who can sell on a B2B level.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that has a great future.
You MUST have worked in the industry previously and can prove your success.
Who are you?
- You are a trained sales professional.
- You love a challenge and can see opportunity.
- You enjoy meeting people and have a persuasive nature.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a positive attitude.
- You have industry knowledge or an interest and understanding of the market.
What we would love!
- You have worked in with SME business before and have a great reputation, you can prove your success.
- You have client relationships that do not want to leave you!
- You know the market and can represent it well.
- You fit our culture and standards – professional, polished, and driven for the best.
What will you be doing?
- This is a target driven role. You will be required to attend qualified appointments and book your own appointments. The role is to sell Telecom systems, Print and IT . You have a consultative approach, able to identify the customers’ needs and see the potential for us and them.
- You follow process so you can quote, contracts and pricing all need to be finalised. You follow our exact standards whilst look after the customer’s needs, concerns, and desires.
- We required people who are happy to travel and who are flexible in their attitude and approach.
The secret to Mode’s success is simple. It’s all about our people, acting with integrity, respect and investing in relationships, whether that’s with our clients, employees, or our suppliers. This remains the bedrock of our achievements and continues to be our commitment to our clients.
Join us and you can get….
- £30,000 starting salary, dependant on experience
- Car Allowance if relevant to area/field
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme with 3% contribution from the business,
- Employee Support Programme
- Company incentive prizes on a regular basis.
- Great team atmosphere
- Career Development and great career opportunities
- Parking available
- Great offices
- Leave early on a Friday