Our ‘third way’ gives you better-value photocopier leasing
Owning your own photocopier and managing the ongoing maintenance and purchasing of supplies is costly and time consuming.
Depending on the size of your business, you may feel that it’s beneficial to just buy your photocopier. However, leasing the equipment and having a separate service agreement covering all the maintenance and supplies can be an alternative. The major downside of this solution? You are often left with poor levels of service.
At Mode, we have developed a unique 3rd way of providing your managed print solutions. We call it Simple.
Simple enables you to access a bespoke solution from a single partner providing unparalleled service levels throughout the span of the contract.
Simple does not require large upfront payments and we don’t involve any third-party leasing companies either. Our clients deal directly and exclusively with us.
Let’s look at the pro’s and con’s of buying and leasing your photocopier and review how our ‘Third Way’ offers you even more.
What are the pro's and con's of owning or leasing your photocopier?
The Pro's of Owning your Photocopier
The Pro's of Leasing your Photocopier
The Con's of Owning your Photocopier
The Con's of Leasing you Photocopier
If I lease, what type of photocopier can my business obtain?
This very much depends on the size of business you are. either way there is so much range in today’s market, that there is something for everyone.
If you are a start-up, you really probably only need an entry level photocopier, such as the Versalink C500.
- Colour printer with support for A4
- Best for work teams of 5 to 15 users
- Unparalleled productivity with incredible print quality and reliability
- Cloud connected, mobile ready, app-enabled, and easy to customise
- Speed: up to 43 ppm
A larger business would possibly benefit from a multifunctional device, that offers more in terms of functionality, such as the AltaLink C8100 Series.
- A Colour Multifunction Printer with support for A3
- Copy, print, scan, fax, and email
- Tablet-like intuitive user interface lets you personalise, simplify and speed through repetitive tasks
- Native mobility features make it easy to connect and print to any device
- Bridge the gap between physical and digital worlds with apps and solutions for every business
- Comprehensive security is built in
- Superior colour consistency and rendering for the critical office colour user
- Colour: up to 30 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 70 ppm
- Option of a Black and white only with up to 30 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 70 ppm
So what is Mode's Simple answer and why is it better than leasing my photocopier?
Get a quote?
We create simple, cohesive solutions that transform our clients’ business operations. Whatever your goals, we are here to help you achieve them. So get in touch and start your IT digital transformation today.